"Nic, print marketing is dead”
This is a common phrase I hear at least 5-10 times a week. While I do believe print still has some minor relevance as far as branding, I do agree that it’s not worth what it used to be and you are far better putting your marketing spend elsewhere.
Print marketing turnaround is between 24-48 hours. That's crucial marketing time.
Let’s look at an example of each:
Here’s a screenshot I took last night from one of my agents just listed campaigns and as you can see the campaign has been going for around a week and we have so far spent less than $80 on the ad spend.
Let’s look at the results:
* 8,822 people have seen the ad pop up on Facebook & Instagram.
* 572 people of those saw interest and clicked the link to find out more information.
* The average user saw the ad 1.34 times in the past week.
* It’s cost the agent 0.14c for a potential new lead.
That’s kind of impressive so let’s repeat that.
It’s cost the agent 0.14c for a potential new lead.
Now, let’s look at an average just listed DL card campaign (500 DL cards)
* Average spend - approx $150 - $250 (depending on stock, colours etc).
* Maximum reach - 500 letterboxes.
* Providing buildings don’t have a security lock, the concierge who won’t let you through OR your DLs don’t end up in the bin. We’ve all had that happen, haven’t we?
* Cost per new lead - stays the same, NEVER goes down.
* Turnaround time - usually around 24-48 hours (that’s crucial marketing time).
* You have absolutely no idea how many eyes have seen your DL card.
It’s these reasons that agents are looking for alternatives for their marketing in 2020.
Social & digital marketing:
* Is instant marketing.
* Doesn’t harm the environment.
* Gives you EXACT figures.
* Reaches audiences print can never touch.
* Results speak for themselves.
* Cost effective.
* Is where your marketplace is hanging out.
If you would like to receive results like these, please get in touch with our team today.
Bespoke Media Management
0434 527 673