According to Bespoke Media’s CEO Nic Fren, “Christmas may be the most wonderful time of the year, but for agents, it's also one of the busiest.”
With all the activities, catch ups, finalising deals and preparing for new properties to launch in 2023, having a solid marketing plan to see the year out and welcome the new year in, is extremely important to keep you visible & appear active over the break.
“Christmas is a time where forward planning & Technology really show their value.” he says.
After having one of their highest enquiry periods during the week of 2021 between Christmas Day through to New Years, "you can expect to see a highly visible Bespoke campaign this season," he added.
Many people use the Christmas break as a time to reflect on the year that has passed and set goals for the year ahead. As an agent, this presents a unique opportunity to connect with your clients and prospects on a deeper level. Use this time to position yourself as a trusted advisor who can help them achieve their real estate goals in 2023.
“It can take time to prepare,” he says.
If you wait until mid December to start thinking about your Christmas marketing strategy, you're already behind. It can take weeks—or even months—to develop a high-quality marketing campaign. .
Encouraging agents to start now, Mr Fren believes now is the perfect time to fine tune your messaging to ensure your messaging is truly unique and to take advantage of what can traditionally be a quieter time on the socials from competitors.
A few tips to ensure you remain front of mind while enjoying some down time are:
1. Set up your email campaigns in advance - Not every email alert has to be your listings. Something of value like the top 4 things a landlord could do in 2023 to increase their rent or the top 10 tips for a homeowner looking to sell in the new year. Automate your emails to go out at times where the open rate is going to be higher.
2. Set up your social media posts today. Using tools like Buffer, Canva or simply Facebook’s calendar, you can schedule your content today, to go out over the break, taking away the need for someone to manually be posting.
3. Social media ads - Similar to email alerts, running social media ads of value to the viewer is going to give you a head start for returning in the new year. Lead generation ads as well as informative download options are going to be the winner this season.
4. Pre-order your DL letter box drops now to be ready to go out the first week of January. Get your brand out there before the flood of just listed drops hit in the second week of Jan.
5. Christmas colouring in competition. Promote this on your socials and shop front windows are the perfect way to get your community involved. Go that extra step and turn those colouring sheets into letterbox drops or sold stickers for the month.
Creating your Christmas strategy now, is the best way to ensure the strongest start to 2023.
Written by Bespoke Media Group.
Bespoke Media Group is an international social media marketing, training & education agency, providing agents the tools needed to be a success on social media.
With over 800 members across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Canada, United States & the UK, find out why more agents are making the shift here
If you would like to discuss becoming a bespoke member and work with the best in industry when it comes to social media in the real estate industry, please reach out to Paul at email@example.com